Monday, October 19, 2009

MONDAY OCTOBER 19, 2009
1:45 PM

I spent most of the time on Saturday and Sunday afternoon watching football games on TV. I got to watch Mississippi State defeat Middle Tennessee. This is the first MSU game I have watched on TV. I have been watching them in person.

Jerry and his crew, with the help of our contractor, got the signal light at Hamilton and Falls repaired on Saturday. Jerry told me that both of the garbage trucks have been working well. I think that all of the small bugs of a new truck have been worked out. I hope so.

It did not rain any this weekend, but the temperature has dropped. The farmers got a lot of work completed this past weekend. They had been late with the harvest, because of the rain.

Thursday will be my birthday. It is also my mothers birthday. I plan to take off on Thursday and visit mother. She will be 91 on Thursday. She is able to still live alone. I am so thankful. It is important to her to be independent and live at her house. I do not plan to tell her that I am coming for a visit. If I told her she would try to prepare some food for me and I do not want to have her spend her time preparing food for me.

No comments: