Monday, October 17, 2011

MONDAY OCTOBER 17, 2011
2:10 PM

We have unpacked all of the boxes from our move.  (This does not include the boxes from my garage--I will unpack them when I build my new shop)  Pat completed the last of the boxes this morning.

Amy and Matt came Saturday night and left a little after lunch yesterday.  They had planned to stay most of the day, but Amy got a call to embalm a body for one of her funeral home customers.  She hated to go, and we hated to see her leave early, but when you have a chance to make money to take that opportunity.

I have not been feeling very well for the past several days, but today I feel much better.  I am going to take my aunt to the doctor in Memphis tomorrow.  We plan to meet Amy for lunch if our schedules work out.  I at least need to go to her work and leave her phone charging cord.  She left it here yesterday.

No comments: