Tuesday, October 18, 2011

TUESDAY OCTOBER 18, 2011
7:40 PM

I took my aunt to the heart doctor in Memphis today.  Everything was fine, it was just a normal time for her checkup.  While I was waiting in the waiting room I talked with four different individual who knew people from Wynne.  I knew all of the people that these individuals knew.  Non of the individuals were from Arkansas.

Another couple stopped by to visit with me as they were leaving the office.  They had heard the discussions before they went to visit with their doctor.  They stopped by to tell me that had heard the discussions earlier.  They told me that they owned property in Cherry Valley.  In fact they had visited Cross County in the last few days.

When my aunt was making her next appointment, (she goes every 6 months) I look across the waiting room and saw a young couple from Wynne that I know.  I went over and we had a good visit while my aunt completed her business.  The young lady was there for a checkup.

After that my aunt and I went to the funeral home where Amy works and picked her up and we went to dinner.  We had a good lunch and enjoyed visiting with Amy.

No comments: