Tuesday, October 11, 2011

TUESDAY OCTOBER 11, 2011
5:20 PM

Since we moved to Iuka I have been clearing out the woods around the house.  I have been clearing out the underbrush and leaving the trees.  I think that I have just about completed this project.  I might, at some time in the future, clear a little bit more but I have just about completed this project.

I have employed a man to clear the stumps and level the ground where my shop will be located.  He will also haul in fill dirt to level the location.  He will do this project some time in the next two to three weeks.  He will also move dirt to improve the drainage around the shop building.

I have also employed a man to form the floor and pour the concrete for the floor.  He will do this once the dirt work has been completed.

My winter project will be to build the shop.  I hope the get the building framed and a roof first and then complete the shop over the next several months.  I look forward to having a shop to work in and get out of the house.

Our new dog is still here.  I am going to take her to the vet in the next few days.  I want to make sure that she is OK and get her shots.

No comments: