Saturday, October 8, 2011

SATURDAY OCTOBER 8, 2011
4:50 PM

I cleaned up the trees and branches from my garage site this week.  I burned all of the limbs and stacked the tree parts in the woods behind the house.

I hired a local man to prepare the site for the slab.  He will remove the tree stumps and level the ground.  He will have to haul in some dirt to make the floor the proper  elevation.  He will also work the dirt around the site to make the water go away from the building.  He will do the work sometime in the next three weeks.  He is busy right now.  I had another man look at the site this morning to give me a price to prepare and pour the slab.

We have an outside dog now----We did not want another dog, but we can not run her off.  She is a very calm, but we have to  keep her away from Oscar when he goes out.  We have to have Oscar on a leash when he goes outside.  We do not like this situation, but we cannot make the outside dog leave.

No comments: