Tuesday, March 20, 2012

TUESDAY MARCH 20, 2012
8:30 PM

I have just returned from the car club meeting.  I joined the club last month.  We meet and eat at  a local cafe once a month.  We are going to have a cruse on Saturday.  We are going to a park in Tenn. and then have lunch together in Counce Tenn.

I have three walls framed for my new garage.  I have been working the last several days on the front porch of our home.  The porch had dropped about an inch or two.  That caused the brick on the wall to drop.  I hired a man to remove the brick and then the concrete contractor came and took our the old floor and the poured a new floor.  Pat and I decided not to replace the brick.  We decided to replace the brick with cedar wood.  I have now completed that work.  The porch looks very good.

No comments: