Saturday, March 31, 2012

SATURDAY MARCH 31, 2012
1:45 PM

I took off yesterday, almost.

I made a trip to Corinth yesterday morning to check on some building material and pick up a few items we needed.  It rained all morning.

Yesterday afternoon I washed my old truck.  Then I took it for a drive.  I drove it for about an hour.  I crank it from time to time, but this is the first time I have driven it in several weeks.

I did plant a couple of plants for Pat.  We have planted several plants this spring.

Amy was off on Wednesday and Thursday of this week.  She came home Wednesday evening and stayed until Thursday afternoon.  It was good to have her visit.  She seems to enjoy coming to Iuka and getting away from work and Memphis.

Pat and I went to Corinth this morning.  She is going to take a class beginning on Monday and she needed some supplies for the class.

Later this afternoon we are going to a birthday for Pat's brothers grandchild.  She and her family have just moved here from Fort Worth.

No comments: