Tuesday, March 27, 2012

TUESDAY MARCH 27, 2012
8:20 PM

I went on the car cruse on Saturday.  We had a very good time.  We went to the Shiloh and there we saw the movie and then toured the battlefield in our cars.  We then went to Counce and had lunch.  Everybody seemed to have a very good time.  Pat did not get to go with me.  One of the members of her garden club died and the funeral was Saturday.  The members of the club were honorary pallbearers.

I have been working on my garage.  I have all of the walls framed and siding on about 1/4 of it.  It is ready to have the trusses installed.  I have to figure out how to get the trusses on top of the walls.  When I do some friends of mine are going to help me install them.  When the trusses are installed I will purchase the metal roof and install that.

The weather has been excellent here, and I have enjoyed working our in the yard and on my garage.

No comments: