Monday, April 23, 2012

MONDAY APRIL 23, 2012
8:45 PM

The metal for my garage was delivered on Friday.  Mike and Steve (Pat's brothers)  are going to install the roof for me.  I can not get on top of the building.  They have installed half of the roof.  They need to install a few more screws the have the front half of the roof complete. 

I bought the window and walk through doors this morning.  I will install them over the next few days.  Once the roof is complete, I plan to have the roll up doors installed.  I need to install some more OSB on the outside of the building.  I will then move in and complete the rest of the work over the next several months.  I will not be in a big rush once I get the roof and doors and window installed.  I will put the siding on then start working on the inside.  I am in no rush to complete the inside except for the electrical.

Pat is going to take Aunt Ginny to Memphis to the doctor tomorrow.

My brother Tommy stopped by about an hour ago.  He wanted to show us his latest purchase.  It is a 2011 Mustang convertible.  He took me and Pat for a short ride.  He had the top down and it was too cold for a very long trip.

No comments: