Thursday, April 5, 2012

THURSDAY APRIL 5, 2012
6:15 PM

I spent a long time in the doctors office today.  I went for my regular routine checkup.  The checkup went well.  I also have a problem with a cyst.  The doctor told me that because of where it is located, I needed to have a C T Scan and let a surgeon decide how to deal with the situation.  After my doctor visit I went to the local hospital for the scan.  They gave me a cup of liquid to drink and they told me to drink it and one hour later they would do the scan.  I drank the liquid and then took a short visit to Wal-Mart and then made a drive around Iuka.  I returned to the hospital and they did the scan.  They told me that my doctor would get the results in  a few days.  He had told me that when he got the results he would contact me with instructions.

I have made arrangements with a couple local guys to help me install my trusses tomorrow.  I hope that it all goes well.  If it does not I will have to go to plan B.

No comments: