Sunday, April 8, 2012

SUNDAY APRIL 8, 2016
8:10 PM

Amy and Matt came to Iuka yesterday afternoon and stayed till this afternoon.  It was good to have them visit for Easter.  We all had a good time visiting.

Pat and I went to church and sunday school this morning.  We had, as most churches do, had a huge crowd for the morning worship.

I got the trusses put up on my garage on Saturday morning.  Pat's cousins husband brought his crane our and set the trusses.  Mike and Steve worked on the ladders and nailed the trusses in the correct location.  I helped but they did most of the work.  We started a little after eight and were finished by noon.  Pat had lunch prepared and we all had a good lunch.  I am glad to get that part of the building complete.  I plan to attach the wood to the trusses to attach the metal roof.  I will be glad to get the roof installed, but it will take several days to complete this part of  the building. Once the roof is installeed, I plan to complete the outside walls and then move the stuff from the carport to the building.  Then we can have our carport to use.  (It is a double carport.)

No comments: