Sunday, April 29, 2012


SUNDAY APRIL 29, 2012
12:45 PM

Steve, Mike and I completed the roof on my new shop yesterday, well almost, we need to add about thirty screws.  The roof is fine, but the additional screws will  make everything uniform.

I have ordered the roll up doors.  They will be installed in a few days.   I have started moving the stuff from the carport to the new garage.  I will be glad to have the use of our carport.

Mike and I went to north Alabama Friday night to a car race.  It was a dirt track race.  The World of Outlaws were there for a stop on their tour.  I enjoyed the race,  it was nothing like I have ever attended.  I can mark that off my bucket list.

Pat and I went to the tri-cities last night.  We attended a surprise birthday  party for my brothers wife.  Everyone enjoyed themselves and the guest was totally surprised.

I have to go back to the metal supplier to get a few more pieces of metal to complete the metal installation on my building.  I just need a few pieces of metal adjusted and a few pieces to finish the job.  The salesman and I did not communicate well on a couple of items.  They told me that they could make the adjustments and I need  to buy the extra  metal.   I am going to try to take care of that this week.

I have to go back to the surgeon this Thursday.  The first procedure is working fine,  I will be glad when he completes the procedure and I am completely healed.

No comments: