Thursday, April 26, 2012

THURSDAY APRIL 26, 2012
10:15 PM

The garage roof is complete except for the ridge cap.  That will not take very long, there are only four pieces of metal to put on the top of the roof.  I installed the window today.  I also ordered the roll up doors.  The company I bought them from do not have any in stock, so it will take a few days to get them.  The company will install them when they get them from their supplier.  Steve and I finished all of the walls today.  I will install the walk through doors in the next few days.  I have to install some trim around the building and them install the metal walls.  When the above task are complete, I will start on the inside.   The first task I plan to complete is the electrical wiring.  When that is complete I will put in insulation and install the heating and AC.  There is no rush to install the heating and AC.

Amy and Matt came yesterday and spent about half a day.  They were both off, so they came for a short visit.  It was good the see them, if only for a short time.

No comments: