Thursday, July 9, 2009

THURSDAY JULY9, 2009
5:10 PM

Today has been nothing out of the regular routine. Amy and I have been taking care of Pat.
She has surgery tomorrow on her broken leg.

In between taking care of Oscar and Pat I have been working in Amy's yard. This afternoon Pat told Amy that if we stayed much longer she would not have any grass left in her yard.

I talked to my brother this afternoon for and update on my mother. She had surgery on her back this afternoon. He said everything went well and the doctor was pleased with the work he was able to complete. (My mother is almost 91 years old.)

I talked with all of the department heads and Theda today. Everything is going smooth in the City of Wynne. Jerry and I did discuss a change that we will have to undertake in the sanitation department. Tuesday's route has to be changed a little so the men can complete the route in a normal day. We discussed the ways to achieve this and decided on a plan. We will make the changes in a week or two. We will notify all of the families that are going to be changed.

No comments: