Tuesday, July 14, 2009

TUESDAY JULY 14, 2009
3:55 PM

I am back at work today after missing several days taking care of Pat and her broken leg.

I have been very busy catching up on items that need my attention. I had a meeting this morning with a representative of a website company. I was very impressed with her ideas for a City of Wynne website. The city council meets tonight and I plan to present the information to the council members. Over the years I have, as well as some council members, had to request that the city develop a website. I hope that the council will approve the plan and the city can have a website.

The city council has a short agenda tonight. The meeting should not take very long.

I talked with Pat today and she is doing fine considering her situation.

I will try to report tomorrow on the actions of the city council.

No comments: