Tuesday, July 21, 2009

TUESDAY JULY 21, 2009
12:04 PM

Pat went to the surgeons office for a check up yesterday. She got a good report. The doctor said that the healing was doing well. He told her that she could put a little weight on the leg, would not have to keep it elevated and that she could take her boot off several times a day and move her foot and ankle. They removed the staples yesterday. The doctor and nurse showed us the x-rays of her leg. They had to put in 9 screws and a plate to aid in the healing of her leg.

After the doctors appointment we returned to Wynne. It is good to be back home and have Pat at home. I think that I will be able to take care of her by myself.

Amy is working this week at a cremation business in Memphis. She is helping our the owner while he is on vacation. I went out yesterday morning and Amy gave me a tour of the facility. The process and the equipment was very interesting. This just adds to my information about the business of dying. I know more than I ever thought I would know because of Amy's profession and my operating a cemetery.

No comments: