Sunday, February 14, 2010

SUNDAY FEBRUARY 14, 2010
9:00 PM

I have just returned from Memphis. I took Amy and Pat out to eat rather than a card or flowers for valentines day. We went to a steak house and the food was excellent. I think that they enjoyed the meal more than cards, candy or flowers. We also had a good visit.

I had thought that I would spend the night but there was a threat of bad weather so I decided to come back to Wynne. It started snowing very very hard on me about five miles from Amy's home. It was really snowing hard and I was glad that I had decided to come back to Wynne. The snow stopped about five miles from Marion and the road was dry. I am still glad that I came home.

The weather forecast had been for bad weather east of the Mississippi river, but the Memphis TV stations were showing a warning for all of Cross County. That was the main reason I chose to come back tonight. I did not want to be stuck in Memphis.

No comments: