Thursday, February 11, 2010

THURSDAY FEBRUARY 11, 2010
6:45 PM

I spent quite a bit of time the last two day dealing with a citizen with a dog problem. After numerous calls the problem has been solved. The bottom line is that the Wynne Friends of Animals agreed to accept the dog for keeping a few days. This action will make this Wynne Resident happy.

The city took delivery of our new track hoe this morning. I am glad that we have been able to manage our funds and keep good equipment for our street department to complete work for the city. I feel that is in the best interest of the city to keep good equipment for our departments to work with as they carry out the jobs assigned to them.

There is a prediction of more snow for Wynne tonight. I hope that the city is not affected by another snow. I have had enough to last me for some time.

Pat is spending some time with Amy in Memphis.

No comments: