Friday, June 18, 2010

FRIDAY JUNE 18, 2010
9:04 PM

I have spent the last three days in Hot Springs. I was attending and participating in the Arkansas Municipal League Summer Conference. I enjoyed the conference very much. I got to visit with a lot of old friends from around the state. I also gained some important information that will aid me as I work for the city and the citizens of Wynne.

After I got home I took care of some personal business and then I cut the yard. It was cooler about 8:oo pm when I cut the yard. I also spent some time in my shop working on my old truck. If I had not installed a new air conditioner last week, I would not have been able to work in the heat.

I talked to Amy this afternoon. She and Oscar are getting along fine. She also told me that Oscar and her new cat are getting along together fine.

Pat is in Iuka visiting some friends and family.

If I can I plan to do a little yard work early in the morning before the heat gets very high. If I do not finish, I will complete the work later when the temperature is lower. I will probably spend some time enjoying TV in the cool of the house.

No comments: