Saturday, June 12, 2010

SATURDAY JUNE 12, 2010
4:00 PM

I have been busy today at home. My air conditioner in my shop quit Thursday night. I had to take one of the street employees to Little Rock yesterday, so I stopped in North Little Rock to shop for an air conditioner. I found a good buy on one at Home Depot, so I bought me a new air conditioner.

I spent several hours today removing the old one and installing the new one. Pat had to help me with some of the work. I am glad that my shop is air conditioned again. I also mowed the yard.

It is very hot in Wynne today. This is Farmfest week end in Wynne. Amy is here this week end and we went to Farmfest for a few minutes. With the heat we had a rapid walk through the activities.

I am now cooking steaks on the grill. I am looking forward to a good steak and all of the trimmings. Pat and Amy are also ready for a good steak.

The bridge contractor has started work on the bridge on MLK. This project is a much need improvement for this street. The community around this street have been positive in their comments about this project.

No comments: