Tuesday, June 1, 2010

TUESDAY JUNE 1, 2010
7:56 PM

Pat and I went to Amy's on Sunday. She had to work Sunday morning, but we spent the afternoon with her and one of her friends. She has a gas grill and we cooked hamburgers on the grill. They were very good. After eating she had to go to work for about an hour. Her friend and I went to work with her. I took my truck to her work place. She had stored some treasure in one of the buildings and she needed to take it home. We loaded the treasure and took it home. It is an unusual item. She plans to do something with the item. I do not know what, but she is very talented.

She had a job interview this morning. She has some competition for the job. The interviewer said that he would make up his mind and notify her on Thursday. He said that he would contact her if she is offered a job or not. I sure hope that she is successful. She needs a full time job.

I had a very busy day at work today. I did not have any major decisions, but I stayed busy dealing with a number of questions from the staff and citizens of Wynne.

The power company did not relocate the electric line this past weekend. We had been told that they would have it moved by Saturday, but the line has not been moved. They now indicate that the line should be moved within the next week. I hope so. The contractor is ready to begin construction on the bridge, but can not work until the line is moved.

No comments: