Friday, April 10, 2009

FRIDAY APRIL 10, 2009
3:08 PM

I am feeling better today than I have in several days. I hope that I continue to improve.

The residential garbage truck had trouble this morning. They were able to get it going without the mechanic. We have certainly had our problems with garbage trucks the last few weeks. The new truck is working fine. We have had no issues with it since we put it in service the first part of the week.

It has been cool here today. I had hoped that the weather would be good this weekend. I wanted to do some yard work. If the temperature does not get higher, I will spend the weekend inside and the yard work can be completed at a later time.

This is Easter weekend. I look forward to attending church services on Sunday morning. We are not going to have Sunday school this weekend. We are only having two worship services on Sunday morning. No Sunday night services. We have been encouraged to spend the time with our families.

Next week should be very busy. I have a solid waste committee meeting on Monday evening. I hope to have the rules for the class three trash adopted. I will then ask the city council to adopt them at the April meeting on Tuesday night.

I also have to attend the Chamber of Commerce Board meeting next week and the CCEDC board also meets next week.

No comments: