Thursday, April 2, 2009

THURSDAY APRIL 2, 2009
2:25 PM

I made a quick trip to West Memphis yesterday after work. The body shop had completed the work on Amy's car and she needed some money to pay her part of the bill.

She called me this morning and told me that her car looked brand new. She said that there was no evidence of the damage.

She mowed her lawn yesterday. She said the the new lawn mower was awesome. I am glad she had a new dependable mower.

They worked on the commercial garbage truck again today and will be back tomorrow to work on it again. They got it going today, but they will come back tomorrow and install two new parts. I will be glad when they finally get the truck repaired. It has been difficult for he sanitation department to deal with.

Sherman Banks was here this morning to interview me for City & Town. That is the magazine of the Arkansas Municipal League. The main reason for the interview was to write about my going on KWYN after each council meeting and discussing the council meeting. He will also write about me being a blogger. He seamed impressed that I do the radio show each month and that I also write about the city on my blog.

He made a few pictures and I will make some of me at the radio station in the morning. I am going to be on the radio to discuss chamber of commerce business and the host will be there who work when I talk about the city. We will stage some pictures for the magazine article.

No comments: