Monday, November 17, 2008

MONDAY NOVEMBER 17, 2008
10:00 AM

The weather has changed quite a bit. The temperature is much lower than it was last week.

I did not remove leaves Saturday. The wind and temperature caused me to spend the day inside. I spent most of the day in my garage. I took apart our yard swing. I cut the new boards to replace the old ones and have painted quite a bit of the swing. I hope to complete the job sometime this week. I did watch TV while I was working Saturday. I watched parts of several football games and some racing.

The city council agenda for tomorrow night has eleven items on the agenda. We will not have a 20 minute meeting this month. Tomorrow we have the exit conference with the state auditor. I do not think that there are any areas of concern. Theda does a wonderful job keeping the records for the city. In fact the auditor has commented that because of Theda's work her job was much easier.

1 comment:

Kaye Butler said...

I have to agree with you, Theda does a great job!