Monday, November 3, 2008

MONDAY NOVEMBER 3, 2008
7:57 AM

The time has changed and my body has not adjusted to it yet. I woke up about four this morning. As usual I could not go back to sleep, so I got up and did my normal morning routine, it was just longer this morning. I will adjust to the time change, I just hope I do it soon.

I went to Mississippi State football game on Saturday. State lost to Kentucky 13-14. It was an interesting game and it was not over until one minute left in the game. The weather was very good and I enjoyed the kickoff time. It was 1:30 pm. I left Wynne about 7:30 am and I arrived back about 9:30 pm. That is easier that a night game, but it is still hard on an old man. I ate supper in New Albany at a truck stop. I also filled up with gas. The price was $2.03 per gallon. That was the cheapest gas I saw on my trip.

Pat and I went to Jonesboro on Friday night. We did that to avoid the Halloween crowd. We had a good trip. We ate and then bought Oscar some dog food and then went to the mall. Pat spent an hour in the bookstore. On our way home I stopped and filled up with gas. The price was 2.06 a gallon. That was the cheapest I saw anywhere on our trip.

No comments: