Wednesday, November 12, 2008

WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 12, 2008
8:56 AM

I got to do most of my yard work yesterday after all. I made a quick trip to Jonesboro to pick up some lumber to repair my swing. I went to Jonesboro because the lumber is not available in Wynne. I shop at home when the products are available.

After my trip to Jonesboro, I worked in the yard for a while. I removed the leaves from the back yard again. This morning there were several that have fallen since yesterday. It is easier to remove them in small amounts, rather than wait until they all fall. It also gives me something to do.

Monday Theda and I discovered a problem with one or the city ordinances. There is a small change that needs to be made in one of the ordinances. I think that we are legal, but there is a problem that needs to be corrected. We spent a lot of time working and discussing the problem on Monday. After thinking about it for the last two days, I think I have solved the problem. We can pass an amendment at the next city council meeting that will correct the problem.

It has been raining here since sometime in the night. The forecast is for rain the rest of the day. I glad that I have a job that is inside.

No comments: