Friday, December 19, 2008

FRIDAY DECEMBER 19, 2008
10:44 AM

I have been busy this week. I have had a number of city problems that I have had to deal with. The problems have still not been resolved, but hopefully a solution can be found soon. I have learned a lot in the last few months about dealing with people. Sometimes they disappoint me. It will all work out in the end and I will be prepared the next time these problems come up, and they will come up. I think that I have the necessary regulations in place to deal with them in a better way when they come up again.

Pat and I attended the Woodruff Christmas party last night. Pat stayed after work and made pictures at the party. I went early and visited with the employees while she was making pictures. The party went well. This year there was no entertainment, but I do not think that anyone was disappointed. As usual they gave away several door prizes. Pat was lucky and won one of the gifts. She won some candles. I think that she will have to give them away, because the smell bothers her.

Tonight we will go to the Fire Department party. They always have a good meal and I enjoy visiting with the people who attend.

No comments: