Monday, December 1, 2008

MONDAY DECEMBER 1, 2008
10:30 AM

It has been several days since I have written. I will try to catch up on this blog.

Last Thursday Pat, Oscar, and I went to Mississippi to celebrate thanksgiving. We had lunch and visited with my family at aunt Ginny's. We then went to Mike's and ate a little bit more and visited with Pat's family. We left Wynne about 7:30 AM and got back about 8:30 PM. A long day but we had a good time and good visits with family members.

I raked leaves on Friday morning. I finished about noon. I hope that is the last time for the year. Pat and I then went to Jonesboro. She had some merchandise that she needed to return. After she returned the merchandise, and went to the bookstore, we had dinner.

On Saturday we went to Memphis to celebrate thanksgiving and Amy's birthday. We took her out to eat lunch and give her our gift . We had a good time visiting with her.

Sunday we did not go to church. I could not get Pat up in time. I think that she was catching up on lost sleep and rest time for the previous three days.

No comments: