Monday, September 15, 2008

MONDAY SEPTEMBER 15, 2008
8:45 AM

I had to take my avalanche to Mississippi State on Saturday. I loaded up Oscar in the camaro and started to leave on Saturday. (I did not take Oscar with me. I took him to a kennel while I was gone. Pat picked him up Sunday afternoon.) I noticed that on the dash the check gages was on. I scanned the gages and noticed that the alternator was not charging. So I turned around an changed to the avalanche and went to Mississippi State.

After I got to state I called David. He was there and we had planned to meet and visit before the game. He did not answer his phone. I spent over and hour in the area where he and his friends were tailgating. I could not locate them. I went to the student union and got snack and cool off before the game. Sometime during that time, I later noticed that he had tried to call me and I had missed his call.

I went to a football game and a baseball score broke out. The game was a defensive battle. The final score was Auburn 3 and Mississippi State 2. There was very little offense. The game was in doubt until about one minute to go. Over all it was and exciting game and the crowd was very good.

The most common gas price between her and state was $4.59 per gallon. I got home about 3:15 AM on Sunday morning.

Pat came home yesterday. She said that she and the girls had an excellent time together. They plan to get together again and visit. They will probable meet in Columbus and tour the old homes for their next get together.

Oscar was glad to be home and have Pat there. He did his business in the backyard for Pat. He drank quite a bit of water and ate like he does most of the time. I think that he missed Pat. In fact, I know he missed Pat.

No comments: