Wednesday, August 6, 2008

WEDNESDAY AUGUST 6, 2008
8:15 AM

Last night Pat and I attended the visitation for Rick Hill. I met a very interesting man. His name is Oliver Hinds. He asked me if I knew lefty Billings. I said that I did. I told him that I had know James for several years. I told him that I sat next to him for several years when we were both on the Wynne City Council.

He asked me to tell James that he had asked about him. I told him that I would be happy to tell James that I had met Oliver. It turns out that Oliver is a retired teacher just like me.

Rick's funeral is this morning at Kernodle's. I will attend.

Pat has trained Oscar to use the back yard to take care of his personal needs. She started his training on this past Saturday. He seems to have adjusted well. I am glad. We will not have to walk him twice a day. He does not need the exercise. He gets plenty running in the back yard. The secret seems to be give him his favorite treat when he does his business.

No comments: